Your privacy matters.
Personal Information Collected
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information (as applicable) from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (e.g., credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoice, order confirmations, etc,). Additionally, we use this Personal Information to (as applicable):
• Communicate with you;
• Remain in compliance with legal obligations and regulatory requirements (i.e., respond to legal process or request for information issued by government authorities);
• To present our Site and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site;
• To keep our Site secure and prevent fraud, including to screen order for potential risk of fraud;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
• Generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns); and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Third Party Services We Utilize
• We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
• We use Mailchimp to power our email marketing--you can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/.
• We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• We use Bing Advertising to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Bing (Microsoft) uses your Personal Information here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement. You can also opt-out of Microsoft Advertising optimization program here: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/opt-out-of-the-microsoft-advertising-optimization-program.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
For sake of clarity, the Site is allowed to share your information worldwide with its own related social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, or through messages services it may use (e.g., MMS).
Data Retention and Data Security
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal information, which can only be accomplished by deleting your account entirely. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
• We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
• We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
• Because we maintain and backup our systems to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure and destruction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Site.
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
California Consumer Protection Act of 2018
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13, or from a minor in a jurisdiction where parental/guardian consent for the collection of information is required until the age of majority in that jurisdiction, or knowingly allow such persons to become a user of the Site. The Site and its content are not specifically directed at children under the age of 13 to invite interaction with same. In the event that the Site learns that it has personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, or from a minor in a jurisdiction where parental/guardian consent for the collection of information is required until the age of majority in that jurisdiction, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Site might have any information from or about a child that requires parental or guardian consent, please contact at the support email provided below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org